The best decision you can make when planning to buy a house is to use a Buyer's Agent.
As your agent I will:
- Conduct an initial substantive counseling session to identify your wants, needs and goals.
- Help you identify a level of affordability most suited to your finances.
- Continually update you on the most vital information on available properties.
- Arrange a tour of homes, neighborhoods, schools, and local points of interest.
- Advise you of changes in the real estate market and mortgage programs.
- Provide area information and/or school reports.
- Prepare a written comparative market analysis so you may examine current market data to determine an appropriate offer.
- Provide, for your review, the seller's property disclosure statement.
- Furnish a written closing cost estimate.
- Prepare a written agreement of sale in your best interest.
- Apply my expert negotiating skills and strategies for your benefit.
- Recommend, coordinate, and review professional inspections within applicable time frames.
- Communicate regularly and keep you updated on the status of the mortgage, insurance, home warranty, and title procedures.
- Accompany you on the final walk-through property inspection.
- Schedule, coordinate, and attend the closing.
- Stay in touch after the settlement, helping you with any further real estate needs now and in the future.
Please contact me to further discuss how I can be of service to you.